The language training course can vary depending on the students’ level in some of the four main language skills for complete communication...
Characteristics of language teaching methods
The language training course can vary depending on the students’ level in some of the four main language skills for complete communication:
Speaking and Listening
Reading and Writing
We don’t offer a particular teaching method. We choose among them what is fitted to learner’s specific objectives.
In all cases, we offer:
• Learning materials, activities guide book (audio files), etc.
• Audio and video files related to lessons
• Interactive software including Units of each level
• Power point presentations to make comprehension and practice easier.
• Tests or quizzes and partial test as well will be applied for Units evaluation.
• Other digital media: Bilingual dictionaries, monolingual dictionaries, Grammar exercise -explanations included-, mobile games, apps and dictionaries).
Test results will be given according to scoring requirements from “A” to “C” and what is internationally established. Teacher’s assessment of the most common errors that must be corrected later will be provided to the students.
CLASS GROUPS FOR FRENCH AND SPANISH LESSONS:
• Class Group: 5 students of the same level per class. Those students who state to have language knowledge will do a diagnostic test to group them by ability level.
• Customized: The student will have 2 or 5 lessons per week, 2 hours per lesson. • Intensive: The student will have 2 or 5 lessons per week, 2 hours per lesson. This modality is mainly aimed to practice speaking skill, for this reason audio materials and other support media for developing listening and speaking skills will be used.
Students can request to tailor language training courses to their needs in subject areas like hotel and tourism, medicine, sports and others. This can be arranged when learning specific program is being planned.