- Full Name: Juan Miguel Regueifero Fernández
- Date of Birth: September 11, 1968
- Place of Birth: Havana, Cuba
- Specialty: Industrial Engineering and Professor of English Language
- From 1993 to the present – Freelance Private Teacher of English language.
- From 1995 to the present –Translation (English-Spanish / Spanish-English) on several fields including among others: Business, medicine and industrial subjects connected to automotive area.
- From 1995 to the present – Interpretations for business men willing to invest in Cuba and people who just wanted to know about Havana as an informal touristic destination.
- From 2001 to 2004 – Member of Cubanacán Group Trainers Club supervised by Cambridge University Press Specialists and aimed at using Interchange method for teaching English Language.
- From 2004 to 2012 – Canadian Company Dmax Distributors Ltd where among other tasks I performed a great number of translations and interpretations working as a controller and coordinator for the company’s sales, trade shows and international events. I also worked as a tour guide for suppliers and other collaborators from North America, Europe and Asia having had to use English as well as French language.
- 1991 – Industrial Engineering in Havana, Cuba.
- 1993 – English language at a Cuban Ministry of Education Workers School.
- 1997 – English language in the Cuban Ministry of Tourism Language School.
- 1999 – Computer Science for professional management.
- 2001 – Certificate from Cambridge University Press in Corporate English Language through the Cuban Ministry of Tourism.
- 2006 – 2009 French language at the French Alliance of Havana obtaining DELF A2, DELF B1 and DELF B2 International Certificates.
Marketing Upgrading Courses at Havana University
- Basic Marketing (November 1995), Managerial Marketing (December 1996).
- Marketing and Public Relations (December 1996), Organizational Marketing (January 1997).
- Marketing for Services (January 1997 and December 2003), Strategic Marketing (February 1997).
- Marketing and Creativity (March 1997).
Other laboral experience
Computer Applications from Windows Operating System such as Microsoft Power Point and Microsoft Access have been used to better manage, enrich and enhance the scope of lessons, in the same way Marketing Techniques and Theory have been an important tool to get the attention of students as well as to encourage them in the process of learning and/or motivating other potential students.