- Full Name: Venerando Luis González Maceo
- Place of Birth: La Habana, Cuba
- Specialty: Bachelor of Arts in Education (French Language and Literature)
- 1969 Training course for Physical Education Teachers
- 1973 French language teacher
- 1984 Bachelor of Arts in Education (French Language and Literature)
- 1992 Training Course on Management Techniques
- 1995 Diploma in French Language and Literature (certified in France)
- 2000 Master on Social-political, historical and economic studies in Cuba and the Caribbean
Academic training on Humanistic science, informatics and digital platforms aimed to teaching activities, among others.
WORKING EXPERIENCE .
- 1973-1978 Language Teaching Institute “Warner Moro Pérez”
- 1978-1983 High Teaching Institute “Frank País García”
- 1983-2004 University of Oriente
- 1994-1997 Alliance Francaise in Cuba
- 2004-2008 Hotel and Tourism College of Santiago de Cuba
- 2013-up to date … Havana University
- 2015-… Teacher at Alliance Francaise in Cuba
Teacher on different subject areas like linguistic, history-literature, translation among others. Participation on various academic interchanges with foreign universities, especially Bordeaux III.
- 2008-2013 Protocol Department / Communication Department (translations) Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- 2009 Alliance Francaise in Cuba
1985 – 87 University of Accra, Republic of Ghana
1989 – 91 University of Cotonou, Republic of Benin
Advanced user of Microsoft Office /Windows Vista ™Home Premium/…
English: Level A1
- 1978 – 1983 Director of Scientific and Pedagogical Group at Teaching Department.
- 1993-2003 Interim and substitute for the Head of Department of English Language at University of Oriente and the Dean of the Faculty of Social Science and Humanistic as well.
- 1994-2003 Head of the Office of International Student Service at the Faculty of Social Science and Humanistic, University of Oriente.
- 1994 Founder and Director of the Department of Spanish Language for foreigners at the University of Oriente.
- 2003-2008 Substitute and second-in-command of the Department of Language, Culture and Entertainment at the Hotel and Tourism College of Santiago de Cuba, as well as Coordinator of Scientific-Research activity and Member of Scientific Council.
- Translation of documents and Interpretation in economic, political, cultural, diplomatic events in Cuba, Africa and the Caribbean.
- Tour assistant for groups of specialist from different countries.
- Participant in scientific events as jury, guest and speaker.
- Served on other regions like the Republic of Ghana, Benin, Martinique, Guadeloupe, among others.